Sunday, August 17, 2014

NEW HOME

SO... exciting news guys... Archimedes and I moved in together. He finally got back from his year long overseas deployment when I was in France and about a month later we moved in together at his new base. We found a nice little apartment near to the base in a nice little down right down the highway from a bigger city area. It took us 9 days to sign a lease and get an apartment all to ourselves.

The first night in the new apartment we had to sleep on the floor, but due to our 9 days of house hunting and furniture shopping, we have finally found an apartment and the next day a bed showed up on our doorstep ready to be installed. It's really helped since we have no other furniture in the whole place (unless you count the packing box we are using as a dinner table and the floor as chairs).

I'm growing quite fond of this little town and since I don't have a job now that we moved, I think that I'll blog more often... I hope. I think I'll devote myself more to crafts, nail art, and creativity in general.

Archimedes and I have a big surprise for you soon so stay tuned, I definitely won't forget to post about it.

~À Bientôt

No comments:

Post a Comment