Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy but Sad Times

After coming off the amazing high that is seeing my Airman, he's once again left. His stay was only a week and immediately after he had to leave overseas for a year. He recently arrived and now the game of patience begins once again. Work always makes it easier, something to just take my mind off it for a bit, but this time, I really REALLY miss him. We only had a week together and I just dont think I was quite ready to let him go. It was so weird for both of us sleeping alone and just being apart from each other felt very lonely. I know he'll be back soon and we'll find a nice schedule of seeing each other via Skype in the mean time, It'll just take a while. Until then, love and patience prevail and time passes much faster when we're apart.

Slán go fóill

No comments:

Post a Comment