Thursday, October 4, 2012

Going to Bed Before 11pm!

I've decided to try and fix my sleep schedule! I'm planning on being wonderfully productive tomorrow and refuse to let myself be lazy. I didn't feel so well after coming home and I'm not sure why, but I'm sure rest will help. I have tons I just want to write about and tell about so I have made a bit of a to-do list for tomorrow!




To Do list for tomorrow, at minimum...
1. Write short sample blog and/or creative piece
2. Finish Archimedes project
3. Tidy room
4. Some form of working out, either running or just small things in my room
Other things:
5. Write long sample blog post
6. Super clean room
7. Make cookies

And probably a billion other things, but I'll probably write out a better list tomorrow with more details and probably more items. The real number one thing I need to do is BREATHE, relax, and get stuff done so that I don't feel so stressed by them anymore. :)


Okay, okay I admit, it's a few minutes past 11, BUT I am pretty much tucked in bed and ready to pass out. Until tomorrow! À Bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment