Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's Been 14 Days Since My Last Confession....

I got busy >.< I will admit though, I don't mind being busy. I actually quite like it, being productive, getting things done. Only my least favorite part about it is that I don't get to talk to Archimedes as much. It makes me really sad, and a bit extra stressed because I don't have his lovely smile to cheer me on or his kind voice that always calms me and lets me know everything is alright. Patience sucks sometimes.... I admittedly get crappy with patience and just sit here annoyed at things I know I have no control over. After my little self-mopey moment, I'm back to life.

A little catch up: I'm working on my second animation for my motion design class. Last weekend I set up and took down a quilt show for the quilt guild my mother and grandmother are in. I got my hair redyed to a pretty purple-y red color. I went to a Halloween fest full of scary mazes and monsters with my best friend.

:) I am quite content, a bit more of Arch would be nice, but I'll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment