Thursday, November 15, 2012

Rough Days and Long Nights

Yesterday.... well.. yesterday sucked.

I had an interview that I was VERY confident about, but when I arrived for it, I found out it was a group interview... and in comparison to other people, I get really worried because I lack the job experience most other people have. I tried my best, but I've been feeling really pessimistic about it. Very uncharacteristic of me, but I can't seem to help it.

I had completely forgotten it was Archimedes' day off, which was a great relief! He made silly faces and said silly things to cheer me up. It got a bit frustrating when my internet decided it didn't want to work anymore... over... and over... and it got to the point where I was bawling and he was telling me it was okay. I kept apologizing for being upset over something so little, but he told me "If I can't love you when you're a little sad, I shouldn't be able to love you." <3 He's so wonderful and knows just how to help. I wish I could thank him a thousand times.  

No comments:

Post a Comment