Monday, November 19, 2012

Sad News

Well, I got some not-so-good news the other day, which is the reason I've maybe been neglecting the blog.

My Airman got a PCS overseas. For those who don't know what that is, it's a Permanent Change of Station, one year overseas. I'd be so very excited for him, except its barely months after he returns from deployment. I completely support him and told him I'd always be there for him, so he shouldn't worry about it :D We started planning things to do after he returned, I think it helps us get over the thought of how long it'll be. He's going to take a month leave to see me between coming back from deployment and getting prepared.
Honestly, a lot of me feels... really really sad. Not being able to see him or spend much time with him, but all will be well. I will do my best at staying patient and looking forward :) I've spent a few days getting used to it and getting my barrings. It's gotten to the point where I'm not sure I can think of much of my future without him being in it automatically.

Anywho, I love watching my Airman get up and get ready for work, even when he's all grumpy. I cant wait until he's back and I can snuggle up with him :)

Apologies for the rambling

No comments:

Post a Comment