Monday, November 12, 2012

Silly Realization

I'm sitting here chatting with my friend, who happens to be a Marine S.O., and she asked how I was. I responded with "Sleepy", which to anyone who knows me is a very normal answer. Since it was Archimedes day off, I kept myself up as long as I could, until I passed out... like most nights. As I told my friend, "Stay up to late, fall asleep while still on Skype, wake up the next morning and he's still there and he smiles at me and asks if I slept well. Every 4 days, whether I have school or not.. :) but I enjoy it"


The truth is, I really do love it. Spending time with the sweetest and most lovely guy I've ever met... The only thing different would for him to be in my arms, and stay up to ridiculous times with him and being silly <3 Ah, that man...






No comments:

Post a Comment