Friday, October 3, 2014

Absence Excuse and Date Night

Now, I know I haven't blogged in a short while.. I have a good excuse I promise. My mom was in town bringing my things to the new apartment and exploring all of the new city with me. Then of course unpacking and sorting through for a second time far too many boxes for one person to have. Since she left I've been unpacking and going to Archimedes Flag Football games they had on base between the squadrons. Excitingly, they won, despite starting out their first practice wondering if there were going to be enough people to even play.

I'm ready to get back in the swing of things this next week after a nice break with my mom and then spending some quality time with Archimedes. Tonight we're having a dinner & a movie date night. I'm really excited because believe it or not, we've never been to the movies together before.

No comments:

Post a Comment