Monday, September 22, 2014

Manicure Monday ~ OPI Bond Skyfall Collection Mani

It's been two years since the OPI Bond Skyfall Collection came out and it's still one of my favorites. I got a few of the miniature sizes for Christmas 2012, instant love ensued. I used up the entire sample size of OPI's Tomorrow Never Dies so I decided to buy the full size. This color is gorgeous and easily a base for any gorgeous manicure.

My favorite pairing in this collection is Tomorrow Never Dies and Golden Eye. Tomorrow Never Dies is a wonderful blue with a sheen more than a sparkle. Unlike a lot of blue colors that OPI makes, it doesn't really have any flecks of other colors, just dark and light blue that makes for a gorgeous navy color. Golden Eye is the best accent gold I've ever had. It truly looks like flecks of gold as you would see if you panned gold or something of the sort; small, but uneven in size is what gives it a very natural (less chunky glitter) look. When you paint it on your nail, one swipe leaves an evenly dispersed amount of gold and can easily be intensified with an extra coat.

This is how I put them together today in a simple golden ombre from the top of the nail over the top of the blue.






Thank's for reading guys, let me know if you like this "Manicure Monday" thing. I really enjoy doing it because I do my nails all the time anyways, certainly at least once a week. Have a great day!

~À Bientôt

No comments:

Post a Comment