Monday, September 1, 2014

Back to my New Home

So I'm on a plane back home (to Archimedes and my apartment) and I can't help but think about how much I am amazed by planes. I mean,  I understand how they work with lift and what not, I actually studied aerospace science for a year. I still find them immensely interesting, but really... I dislike flying in them. In this past year I've been on 8 flights and two were international 7+ hour flights.  I don't think its wrong to say I'm very tired of flying while at the same time getting very good at it. Its easier to pack appropriately for my carry-on, remember snacks, and go through security with confidence. 

Earlier today, I had that feeling that it wasnt going to be too busy today at the airport and despite my reassuring my father I ended up there 2 hours early. Security took 5 minutes so I had 2 hours to just chat with Arch on skype. I had felt miserable earlier in the day and had only slept about 5 hours the night before.

All in all Im happy to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment