Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Background Change

I love Fall. I mean, I really LOVE Fall. This year the first day of the Autumnal Equinox is on September 23rd which I feel is too late, it should be Fall right now. To hold me off on my love of Fall, the brisk air, the changing leaves, the smell of pumpkin pie (although I dislike the taste of pumpkin pie, I can't get over the smell... lucky for me, Archimedes LOVES pumpkin, so I can make ALL the pumpkin pastries I feel like) I've decided to change my background on the blog to some lovely fall leaves. I've also been gathering a plethora of Fall Foods on my Pinterest, if any of you would like to view it, click here. I've been constantly adding things to it on a daily basis, so go ahead and follow it to keep updated! I've been adding things that make me feel a bit like I'm home, what my family normally has in Autumn, and new things I've never had before that sound amazing.

I really enjoy making blog posts and have been thinking about how to evolve this, make this more enjoyable for all of us, keeping it fresh and interesting. I'm thinking of maybe starting something specific I do weekly, I'll update you as I decide what it may be.

Until next time!

~À Bientôt

No comments:

Post a Comment