Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Toast to the Beginning


~~~~Please excuse the blog construction :D

About a week and a half into my MSO's first deployment and I feel the need to write. I wanted to start yesterday, but when looking at the post all my words escaped me.

Introductions are in order, My name is Rebecca, but for this blogs sake, I shall go by Tiptoes. I'm 19 and am studying to be a translator for French :D I love nail art, steampunk, and old fashioned elegance.

I met my Airman over this past summer; it sounds like a very short time, but we immediately clicked. For the both of us, its difficult to talk to a person endlessly and that is something we never had a problem with. We connected from day one and just kept getting closer every moment since. When he went to training before his deployment we would talk on the phone every night, I didn't think we would fall for each other but we did... and it was days before he left for deployment.

It was crushing, the morning he had to leave I did all in my power to not cry, but I did and he told me the most beautiful thing "I know you're strong, and even strong people cry".

I'm patiently waiting 6 months, truly not bad for a first and I'm VERY grateful for this short deployment. I suppose this is my place to empty my head, share my silly ideas, and maybe occasionally my nails.

So, to the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment