Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sleepy Days

Today, I'm sleepier than I have been in a while. I'm not sure why... I slept tons last night. I did wake up with the sniffles so I may be getting sick.

I feel bad because the whole time I got to talk to my Airman I was too sleepy to talk, my brain wasn't really processing any sort of ideas. When I did try my voice was either too quiet for the microphone to pick up or it cut out. Sometimes the internet where he is really frustrates me, but I'm truly glad he does have it. Without it I think I'd feel much more lost from day to day. The days do feel infinitely long though. The moments I get to talk to him feel like they rush by far too fast and the moments without him feel horribly slow.

WELL! He told me he expects my nails to be painted by the time he wakes up since I've been putting it off for a couple of days now. No idea what I'm going to do.. but.. I'll figure something out and post it on here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment