Thursday, September 13, 2012

Late Nights and Early Mornings

Its 2 am, I'm watching Amélie, one of my favorite movies and since I know it well enough not to look at the subtitles I'm reading V for Vendetta. Sometimes I'm so very content with my evening, even though my day started out quite rough.

Archimedes had a day off and I ended up staying up until 6am yesterday morning, when it became too difficult to open my eyes any longer having been up since 6am the previous morning. This made me sleep in way too long and I accidentally forgot to do a few unimportant chores I've been putting off for far too long. I don't ever regret the days I stay up until crazy hours in the morning because Arch's off. 

On an exciting note, my mini personal battle of trying to convince him to go to Disneyland with me has been won! He finally said he would go with me, though he had previously said he would never step a foot in there. 

~For now... I am far too sleepy to stay up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment