Tuesday, September 18, 2012

If Days Like Today Happened More.....

I'd be a very sad soul. Nothing extremely wrong with today, but if it happened more often I would be very upset. Today was just stressful, filled with a lot of unnecessary drama that I had previously tried to stay out of, but somehow got roped in anyways. Tomorrow is school again and I'm happy. Sometimes, oddly, school seems like a break rather than my days I don't have school.

Too much stress and I really don't want to rant about why sooo... ONWARD!

Talking to Archimedes was minimal, but I shall push through until tomorrow night when I can talk to him again. He woke up a bit late so there was no time to talk before he had to go to work. I wished him a good day with some kisses and then decided to take a few cute pictures and send them to his email that said I missed him in sign language. :D Tomorrow, while he's sleeping I'll start on the projects for his care package.



And with that... I'm heading to bed. T-minus 6 hours until I have to wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment