Sunday, September 30, 2012

Brain Flood!

Well, I haven't posted anything for a few days and I've REALLY been meaning to. I even took pictures and everything. SO let us start.

Thursday 27th~
I had class and one of the lovely ladies in my French class brought a cookie cake that said "C'est Dégueulasse" Which means "That's Gross". It had a little silly clown on it too and the blue, white, and red of the French flag around the border.


Woops... Accidentally snagged one that said "ass". I didn't realize until I got to my desk.
Later that day, I went to the craft store and bought some patterns for a steampunk costume I've been planning for a while and fabric for my Halloween costume. I don't quite remember if I've shown what I decided I was going to be for Halloween, SO, here's a picture that is inspiration. 

Source
I plan on doing something similar to this, except for the jacket. A high-waisted circle skirt, a blue button up, along with my old uniform pumps and my friends flightcap from when we were in JROTC. I purchased the blue fabric for the circle skirt and soon I'll start working on it :D

These are the patterns I bought. Simplicity 4080 and 2172
Friday 28th~
Um... almost nothing, but watching Youtube videos. 

Saturday 29th~
Well, today consisted of running errands with my mother. I bought a few nail art pens and some Seche Vite (which I've been wanting for quite a while) and after about 30 minutes, this was the result:
Joker inspired nails

BANG! 
The Joker

BANG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


And that concludes my brain dump for the past few days! 



No comments:

Post a Comment