Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cotton Candy Sunsets

This evening the sky looked gorgeous. Whilst I was watering the garden, I decided to climb up on my hill and take some pictures of it.






I noticed a large amount of my posts end with "I need to go to sleep" sort of things. I tend to end up making posts at crazy hours of the morning, right before I go to bed. I can't usually think of any other way to end it so I go with that. I'll look into getting some more decent sleeping habits. 

On another note, I showed a very large group of my friends this blog... I think they like it.. I was very nervous and cautious to show anyone. Making this like my little diary is okay, but its nice to know someone is actually reading it.. or at least knowing it exists. 

Sleeping with dog tags on tonight.. clang clang clang.. Even though they're noisy, I love keeping my Airman closer to my heart in a more physical way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment